One with the Wind

Sunday, February 25, 2007

My Life, The gypsy and The Barn.



I have just returned from five days retreat
at a dear friends home on our beautiful Gold coast.
I needed to take some time out from my life here in Warwick.
I have a dear friend whom I met nearly three years ago,
we have what you would call a very on /off relationship.
He travels this beautiful country in his motorhome,
and works when its necessary, to enable him to roam on.
The one hitch, I fell for him, hook line and sinker.
My timing is wrong and he isnt ready for a commitment,
so we both choose to antagonise the other,
which gives us the excuse to walk away without feeling guilty.
Oh what a position to be in. Thankfully we are mature enough
to work through these times and just make the most of any time we get.
There is an old verse that goes; if you love someone,
let them go and if they return its meant to be, or something like that.
I have let him go.
.
.
Now to the barn, I have hopefully placed some pics
for you to see of the old barn transformed.
I still have the courtyard to finish between the two rooms.
.
.
I have to go back to work now as that old money tree refuses to give me any more.
I have started a course so I can hopefully get back into the work force.
It's funny going to class at 56 with all the other students so much younger.....
but it is also fun. My first assignment is due in a week, so please, wish me luck.
.
.
.
My beautiful parents celebrated their 59th wedding anniversary
on Valentines day, as a gift I gave them air tickets to Adelaide (where they honeymooned)
and then on to Perth (WA) so they can catch up with some old and dear friends.
I hope to stay in touch... the pics are of the gypsy.... and of the barn.
.
.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Gail :: 8:52 PM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------