One with the Wind

Sunday, March 04, 2007

A Family W/end(Bellas birthday)






Its Sunday evening and I have remade beds tidied the house,oeganised tea for my parents and spent time on the phone reassurring my father-in-law(who has had two bouts of angina, which can be scary)

My beautiful Isabella Rose turned 7 today,it seems only yesterday that we were celebrating the birth of my beautiful grandaughter.

My family joined us in Warwick to celebrate and I did my best to make it special for her and her great grandparents (these occasions are their gift in life as well)

I have blogged some pics so you can join our fun times as a family.

We spent Saturday at home,after I picked up my new second hand holden,I traded the Ford in,a sedan will be better for me now.

I had invited my neighbours and the gypsy for a barbeque tea,which was lots of fun,everyone appeared to enjoy themselves.

Isabella or bella to me got such fun gifts, all given with so much love,her face was so alive and full of joy.

Sunday we had morning tea and another cake, before setting off to one of my special places,the Japanese gardens in Toowoomba.Which is 40mins drive from here.Bella said to me "This is so beautiful grandma' it made my heart sing to know she could see the beauty and serenity,at such a young age.

Then it was off to maccas(Mcdonalds) for lunch,this was a new experience for the great grandparents, but they really enjoyed it as well.

After time out for Bella and Harry (my special grandson) my family hit the road for their three hour trip home.

It was a family w/end one to remember Isabellas 7th Birthday.I hope your week is as happy a mine is going to be.

Posted by Gail :: 9:46 PM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------