One with the Wind

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Once A Week

Today is another Tuesday in this beautiful world.
I will do my best to place a post every Tuesday, it is a day when I have attended my course and am so full of information I need to unwind, I think posting is a brilliant way of doing this.
Last Thursday I drove down to the Goldcoast (160 klms )and picked up my friend who lost her husband 12mnths ago, I stayed the night and then fixed some sun blinds to her bathroom windows the next morning before heading back home to Warwick. We have a great time and laugh alot, she is finishing the frogs whilst I go to my course.I will take some pics and show you all the finished mural.
It is good therapy for her, being up here with us all.
Poppy got an excellent report from his oncologist, but I am noticing a decline in his health,it is not good, but he is still trying to get on top of it.
Mum has also been a bit off colour,I am not sure what her problem is, she is tired alot.I hope its only because she was given a big stack of books and she is an avid reader ( you cannot get her away from a good book)The gypsy is back on the road heading for Nth Qld, he texts me just to let me know he is ok.
I have decided to go on and am enjoying the things I am doing and where I am at in my life.
I am heading back to the Goldcoast this Thursday, to drop Pam off and then driving on to Lismore another few hrs away with my neighbour Di, we are babysitting her grandchildren for two days, then back home Sunday.
Who said life is dull, they should come visit for awhile.
I neglected to tell you we took Pam to a few of the wineries not far from here, she loved it,we also visited the local lavender farm.I forgot the camera, sorry.
Well my many friends I will endeavour to visit you over the next few days.
Keep smiling its contagious.
Bye for this week
Gail
l

Posted by Gail :: 8:46 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------