One with the Wind

Monday, April 02, 2007

Happy Days

Life is good.
The last few weeks have seen a baby born,friends turning eighty, poppy getting the all clear from his gastrologist and me passing another assignment.
Hearing from some old and dear friends,making acquaintenances.
A baby boy 7lb born to our neighbours daughter, mother and child both well after a minor hiccup with jaundice. Nanny over the moon.
A very dear friend from my childhood days turned eighty and is still very fit and active.
Poppy underwent an endoscopy and colonoscopy and has the all clear.
I have started walking the river track again ,I do the full circuit and poppy does a half circuit at his pace, we are both enjoying it and thats what it is all about.
I have passed another one of those assignments only 20 to go.
I took mum and dad off to a beautiful winery last Saturday, its was a charity event for our childrens hospital in Queensland,it was Priscilla in the vineyard theme, we had a lovely three course dinner and then we laughed and laughed at the main entertainer.The actor (who was the drag queen) was very talented and had the audience in the palm of his hand, then we were treated to a magician(very clever) after numerous raffles and auctions we were entertained by a 20 piece big band,mum and dad were tired by this time so it was in the car for the 3/4 hr trip home.
I have blogged some pics for you, the first is a tired mum and baby just born. the second the front page of the programme,
the third is mum and dad having dinner the fourth is the river we walk around.
I thank you all for visiting me and hope your life is fun and you are enjoying your life journey(we only get one chance so enjoy the present time)
I am so sorry but blogger is refusing to publish pictures will try on another post

Posted by Gail :: 6:15 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------