One with the Wind

Thursday, May 10, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN


NEVER FORGOTTEN, FOREVER LOVED
I have been reflecting over the past four years without you, my life has taken some very different roads and I guess will continue to do so.

Death is such a final event, one which continues to be hard to bear.

Today would have been your 58th birthday and if you were here we would have celebrated with the family. Your daughter is becoming a beautiful person in her own right,her children (your grandchildren) are unique little human beings who bring alot of happiness to us all.I know you are around us and witness their ups and downs.

I am now working ,this fills the void in my life,I am also trying to learn ballroom dancing,but over the years I seem to have acquire two left feet,but I shall win ,I may never be a competition dancer but will be able to hold my own on the dance floor.

The winter is slowly enveloping us, it is time for the fire in the evening and warm tasty home cooked meals in front of it.

I count my blessings every day that you were part of my life, we shared many good times and some not so good , but together we made it thru.

I feel so alone without you beside me,everyone else has someone to share their life story with.
Why did you have to leave? We still had so many dreams to fulfill.
All of you who have a partner cherish them, remember one day they may not be there.

Happy Birthday forever my guy.

Posted by Gail :: 9:35 AM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------