One with the Wind

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

2011

Well I thought his year was going to be my positive year, but sadly it started with my dear cousin losing his life at 11.58 approx New Years Day in a motor bike accident R.I.P.
We had a lovely Christmas here with family and friends and then a quiet but very enjoyable New Year with some special friends.
Then it rained and it rained and it rained, yes Warwick was flooded. Alot of people were affected but not us or mum. The water has travelled and built up and devastated areas of Queensland.
Our weather report has just said we are in for more heavy falls,this will break alot of people.
My little Bric a Brac Barn is now open 4 days a week, Barry and I are enjoying gathering the goodies from all over to put in the shop.
Oh yes thats right, I would like to introduce you all to my husband as from 9/1/2010 he is Barry, and I think he is pretty special , he makes me smile and laugh and looks after me pretty good. It is nice having someone loving me again.
We have had our share of dramas in 2010 but have survived. Our familys are all well and we love each one of them. My mum is still going strong 85yrs young, she looks after the shop and does a great job of it, I feel it has given her a new lease on life. Well thats all for now ,but will be staying in blogger land now.

Posted by Gail :: 8:08 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------